Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

277 - All Dolled Up

Took Diva to be bathed and groomed today - for the first time.  Being a mix breed, her fur seems to clash between the two breeds that I know are mixed together.  So, while still cute, she tends to be messy looking.  And since Springers and Aussies are both predisposed to skin issues, getting her bathed w/ some good oatmeal shampoo will help her in the long run.

I know my pup has a great personality and is a good dog, but it was good to hear it from others.  Heather wrote on Diva's check sheet how wonderful she was to work with, and 2 other groomers commented on her.  It still kind of amazes me because she's not even 3 years old yet!

So, my girl is all dolled up and ready to go on vacation.
TTFN!

Top pic - when we got home from the groomer.  She was content to let me drive today!

Don't my earls look sassy?

Phew!  What did they bathe you with??

No comments:

Post a Comment