Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

278 - Finally!


Vacation.  Yes - V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N!!!  I'm so glad it's here, 'cause I need it badly.  On the drive up, my cell phone was buzzing with email after email.  I realized I was clenching my jaws - a LOT.  I'm letting work get to me and am trying to figure out how to stop that.  The drive up didn't help.  Lots of heavy traffic from Macon until I exited I-75; at one point we were at a dead stop due to an accident north of Atlanta.

The positive .... I'm here.  In the Smoky Mountains with family.  Work is going to be just something I have to go back to, not pay attention to while I'm here.

TTFN!

Oliver wasn't stressed at all.
He fell asleep after riding co-pilot for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment