Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, June 5, 2010

308 - Sabrina Fair

Tonight, Sabrina Fair opened at Players By The Sea, their last show of the 09/10 season.  I'll start out with, "What an enjoyable show."  I'm not familiar with the movie at all, so all I knew going in was what I'd read on Player's website.

The set was absolutely beautiful!!!  Hats off and standing O to Lee and folk!  One thing I really liked was that there were no set changes.  The only set change, so to speak, was when Margaret (the maid) came out inbetween scenes to removed glasses from tables or move the ottoman.  Very refreshing.

I thought the acting was superb, especially in the lead roles.  Absolutely loved Linus Jr., Maude and Aunt Julia.  There were some great witty lines in the play; just wish I could remember them.

I do love what Players does on opening night - h'ordeuvres in the theme of the show, lots of milling about and excitement of opening night.  Fun!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment