Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

327 - Part Deux


Tonight, Linda and I were finally able to get together for dinner.  2 hours of catching up was awesome!  She looks great.  Baby #2 is more active than Tony was at this point .... 4 more months....

Late this afternoon, though, I took a pretty nasty tumble.  Diva left one of her pigs hooves right in front of the bedroom door.  I stepped on it; it dug into the arch of my foot and I went down quicker than I knew what was happening.  Carpet burns on my knee deep enough for it to bleed.  But there is a HUGE postive - my hand hit the end table by the couch, but my head did not.  That would have been very knarley.

Now, I'm going to put this achy body to bed, hoping that I won't be too sore in the morning.
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment