Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, June 21, 2010

325 - You Can't Stop A Trane


It took them just over 4 hours, but my new A/C is in.  Thanks to the tax credit, I was able to upgrade to a nicer, more energy efficient Trane unit.  I look forward to seeing how much my JEA bill will drop ... after I choke paying this months bill.  This handler is much quieter than the 16 year old one I had in the house before.  The repair people (a man and a woman) were very thorough and actually did more than just install the units.  They fixed some stuff that will help conserve energy in the long run. 

I chose Florida Home A/C (http://www.floridahomeac.com/index.jsp) based on reviews, and I'm confident I made a good choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment