Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

319 - Shutter Island


This evening, I actually managed to sit through a movie.  Don't know what has changed, but I just can't seem to sit still or maintain concentraction long enough to watch a movie anymore.  Well, I've been waiting for Blockbuster to have a copy of Shutter Island available, so after I picked one up, I closed the curtains and blinds to watch.

I really, really enjoyed the movie. I didn't see the twist coming, though things were not adding up there near the end.  Leonardo DiCaprio was awesome.  And to top it off, we had a thunderstorm come through while the hurricane was hitting the Island!  Like how they left the ending just hang ....

Highly recommend the movie; I know I'll watch it again.
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment