Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, June 14, 2010

318 - Community


Every now and then, I realize that I'm a part of a very cool, close theatre community, and when I realize it, it always picks me up.  Today, friends were waiting to hear if they were cast in ABET's production of "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" which will run in September.  I was so excited waiting to hear who was cast.  And when ML posted the cast members, it was almost as if a collective "YEA" went up.  I'm proud to say that I know most of those in the cast, and am so excited for everyone involved.  I'm also excited because while I won't be on stage, I know I'll be working with the production in some way, shape or form. 

This is a steller, powerful cast - the "Killer Bees." 
Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment