Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, June 27, 2010

331 - Party

My friend, Cori (Into The Woods), is moving back to Indiana in August, so she and hubby Andrew threw a party. Let me tell you, Andrew should open up a restaurant and Cori a bakery. OMG, the food at their house is always so freaking good. It was a mix of neighbors and theatre peeps, but everyone had a grand time. One of the neighbors picked up Cori's guitar and the singing began. What fun!

Even though I don't see her often, I'm going to miss Cori not being in town. But, best of luck to them both!

TTFN!

Some of my fav pics from the night.  The rest are on FB.








No comments:

Post a Comment