Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, July 1, 2010

335 - Baby Kisses

Another wretched day at work; this one worse than yesterday. And long too, at least 12 hours. Ug. I did, however, take a break to run over to Booch's to borrow a suitcase for my Wyoming trip. Hadn't seen T-ster in a while ... what a JOY! He was all laughter and energy. As you see in the pic, the suitcase was just the right size for him. Later, he put some of his toys in it so I would have company in Wyoming. The cutest thing, though, was saying goodbye. He came running over for a hug and kiss goodbye. I found out that I was very special because he gave me a 2nd kiss.

What an awesome way to lift my spirits out of the gutter ... baby kisses!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment