Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

354 - Video Montage


I spent some time, on and off, for the past couple of days putting together a video montage of Parade at Players By The Sea.  My first draft was 17 minutes long.  Even I knew that was too long!  So, I got it trimmed down to 10 minutes.  Zeina's response was that she needed it about 90 seconds long.  OY!  How to cut all this beautiful music down to 90 seconds.  The detail person in me said, "Ok.  I can have 9 10-second clips."  That made it much easier to trim.  The final product, I have to admit, I'm very proud of.  While not all of the soloists are featured, I think it captures a good glimpse of the show.

To say I'm enjoying being behind the tripod again is an understatement. It's loads of fun, and the editing process taps into parts of my creativity that haven't been used in a while.

Here's the link to the video:
FB:  http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1533646027848

YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbgI5mUI3kA

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment