Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, July 8, 2010

342 - Deja Vu


This morning, it was back to Bear's Tooth Pass.  Dad and the rest of the gang hadn't ridden it yet.  We let them go on, and Suzann, Keith and I stopped often for photos.  Here's some of my favs:



Yes, there was snow on both sides of the road near the top.  (This pic was taken while riding.)


Dad at the top.


Mother's bike; my helmet.


Keith and Suzann before heading down the mountain to Montana.



We also had our banquet to close out convention.  It was a record setting convention - 270 members in attendence; the most ever!  It was wonderful, as always, to see my friends that I only see once a year.  I'll miss them until I see them again.

Happy Trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment