Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, July 10, 2010

344 - Home and Friends


This morning at 4:30am, I woke up in Denver, dropped off the rental car and caught the shuttle bus to the airport.  The pic above is sunrise in Denver.  It was so good to see my 'kids' again when I got home, but I wasn't home long.  Dinner and a show with friends.

I met up with Evan, Judy, Ilana, Zeina and Lee at Buddha's Belly for an incredible dinner.  The food was so good that I overate, something I rarely do. The conversation was so much fun.  Then it was off to ABET to see Almost, Maine, featuring Jaclyn, our lead in the first show I was in.  Fortunately, the show was funny - I might have fallen asleep in a drama!  Zeina didn't come to the show, but Gary did, so we were still a group of 6. We were laughing so hard, before, during and after the show.  It was good to be home!


TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment