Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, July 4, 2010

338 - Cody, WY!!!


This morning, I met Samantha for a quick tour of the air force base (gorgeous), then breakfast before heading north towards Cody.  Our time together didn't turn out the way either of us hoped, but I'll be coming back through on Friday, so we can do some sightseeing.

It was in the low 50's and raining during most of the interstate driving.  When I got off I-25 to then take state roads the rest of the way, the rain ceased and the clouds started to break up. There wasn't much traffic, and the land was flat-ish until I got to Wind River Canyon.

Wind River Canyon is on SR 20, and is simply beautiful.  I took a lot of pictures out the car windows with hopes that some of them would come out.  The cool thing - I get to go back through it on Friday.

Am safely here in Cody.  Greeted with lots of hugs from friends from across North America.  It's going to be a fun week.

Here's some of the canyon pictures.
TTFN!





This little guy lives at the resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment