Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, July 31, 2010

365 - Three Sixty Five


365 days ago, I realized I did not like the number 46, so to try to offset that negativity, my year long project was to blog something positive about each day.  For the most part, I believe I was successful.  I tried hard not to write blithe statements, to find something that really was positive about the day.  Did it help my outlook?  Yes, at times.  When the day was going in the wrong direction, I would start thinking, "What am I going to write???" 

But more than that, did it have an impact on 46 changing to 47 tomorrow?  Actually, I think it did.  Don't get me wrong, I don't like this number any better but it's not deniable.  Will I continue blogging?  Probably.  It does help me keep focus.  I will be changing away from the 46-365 blog as that was just for this past year.  New blog site, that isn't named/confined to just a year, is http://ramblingslunacy.blogspot.com/ .

So to the year ahead - I hope you're a good one!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment