Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, April 5, 2010

248 - The Scary Thing



Auditions tonight at TJ.  For me, the hardest part and scariest part of theatre is the audition process.  I shake horribly during my song and reading.  Tonight, I made the first cut and am now waiting to hear if I'm cast in the show. 

The cool thing, though, and I know I sound like a broken record, is this theatre community.  We are, in essence, competing against one another, but it doesn't feel like that.  There are hugs, "good job", "hope you get cast" and all that ... and it's sincere.  Either that or I'm just a sucker.  It was really, really good to see my friends tonight.

Time to rest .... and wait .....

No comments:

Post a Comment