Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, April 8, 2010

251 - Running Barefoot

Limelight's most recent show was Neil Simon's Barefoot in the Park. Amy had asked me if I would video the show for the actors; Sure! The hard part about videoing it is I was doing it "cold" - I hadn't seen the show before. Having to guess at entrances and movement never makes for a good recording, but at least it's something for them.

The show was well done and enjoyable. Amy never lets you down when she's on stage, and her portrayal of the mother was so engaging. I had seen Veronica (Corie) in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas earlier this year and was immediately clued in on her talent. (Also saw her in The Act last September at ABET.) The other two leads I didn't know. The cast was very balanced, and all were very believable in their characters.

Such a good show, and am so glad I was able to get down to Limelight to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment