Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

249 - Maybe Next Time


Got the email from Theatre Jax that I wasn't cast in the upcoming production of Nunsense.  While that may seem like a negative, I'm looking on the positive side of it.
*  The baby steps I'm taking around my house can continue
*  There's no conflict with going up to the mountains for our annual Mother's Day gathering
*  I got to go through the audition process again (which is much more difficult for me than a show)
*  I can continue to work on acting and singing in prep for my next audition on June 13th
*  I have other things going on in the theatre community

I know I can be the master procrastinator and can always justify it, so I'm hoping that my first point is true.  It's baby steps taken at a snail's pace, but it's still forward momentum.

Not going to the audition would have been a failure.  This is not.
TTFN!


An LOLCat perfect for my procrastination ....

No comments:

Post a Comment