Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, April 18, 2010

261 - Holy Dust Bunnies, Batman!


Well, I turned the a/c on today (in April! Gasp!) because I could not handle the pollen or the humidity.  With the house closed up and the a/c on, I was actually able to get some things done - like move my office into the front room.  There's still a ton more to do, but at least most the equipment is moved.  Downside - that used to be the coolest room in my home, but not anymore, not when all 3 PCs are cranked up.  I don't even have my laptop in there yet.

But OMG, the dust and dirt that was under the table where I used to have the computers.  It's impossible to clean under there when you've got so many cables and machines.  I'm surprised that didn't set of an allergy attack when I stirred that up! 

Once I get more stuff put away or tossed, I'm going to get the cables off the floor in the front room so I don't have dust multiplying like rabbits!

It's gonna take some getting used to, but this is a start.
TTFN!





No comments:

Post a Comment