Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Friday, April 16, 2010

259 - Be Fruitful and Multiply


My 259th day of blogging, and I really can't find a positive to write about.  Why?  Because I've been popping antihistamines all day like they are jelly beans.  While I love a cold, long winter, if the price for one is the long, harsh allergy season, I'll take a mild winter.  I know that I've built an immunity to antihistamines, but I have to keep trying to stop the sneezing and itchy, runny eyes. 

I supposed the positive could be that I didn't have to go into the office today and don't have a deadline looming on Monday.  I could spend the day on the couch, answering any emails that needed replies and make it through the day.

Tomorrow will be better ....

No comments:

Post a Comment