Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

68 - Character Development


There was no scheduled rehearsal tonight, but some of us met at the theatre anyway to work on our scenes.  "Gus" and I sat down and went line by line through our scene together in Act II, and his insight and suggestions were invaluable, not only to my development of Emma, but also to my understanding of the process.  This is what I wanted.  Indepth, line by line, digging deep into my character.  I believe that Emma was just as complicated as Lizzie, but she wasn't as demonstrative or extraverted.  I feel I can take what I learned tonight and apply it to my other scenes.  Thank you, Mr. Farrar.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment