Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, October 24, 2009

84 - GO!


Curtain up! Light the lights!
You got nothing to hit but the heights!
You'll be swell. You'll be great.
I can tell. Just you wait.
That lucky star I talk about is due!
Honey, everything's coming up roses for me and for you!

After the Murders opened tonight to a sold out, packed house.  The audience was receptive and comments after the show were beyond praise.  The cast, in my honest opinion, is simply awesome.  More on this tomorrow.  I'm going to rest my weary bones and keep smiling.

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled that it went so well ... can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete