Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

74 - Support?


I fear I may be jinxing us, but our support emails have dropped substantially.  Last week, they trickled off ... averaging just a couple a day.  After 2 days this week, we have had 0, yes that's zero, support emails for something not being right on the Corporate website or the office websites.  With a company that has 37 office (plus Corporate) and over 1200 agents plus office staff, that's unheard of.

A shout out to my Sr. Developer, SC, who has made changes to his processes that have caused everything to be running so smoothly.  I'm actually able to get work done that can move us forward instead of having to trouble-shoot problems.

On the theatre side of things ... I just love being a part of the theatre community.  It's really like nothing I've experienced before.

TTFN!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And hopefully you'll be sticking around the theatre community for a LONG time! At first I thought the drop-off on support emails was a bad thing until I read further ... :-)

    (Used the wrong login last time ...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The job will still be okay, even without the emails?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The job is more than okay without the emails. It shows that our processes are working and the data is displaying correctly on the websites, and without them I can actually get back to the development work that has been waiting for me to have time to do it. It's GOOD! :-)

    ReplyDelete