Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

89 - Multiple Monitors



Typically, I'm not a Microsoft fan; I'm forced to use the OS and software because of my profession.  But, I really think they're the company for a Marketing 101 class - how to create and sell a flawed product, and get 75%+ of the population to buy into it.  That said, I am so, so glad that Microsoft does have the option of having multiple monitors attached to one PC.  Otherwise, my job would be all the more difficult.  The screen shot above is a 22" beside a 19" with the ability to use them together as 1 wide screen.  As you can see from the tables I have open, I need the space.

Now if I can only get a new computer with another graphics card slot so I can go to 3 monitors ...

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment