Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

81 - The Cast


The cast of After the Murders: The Quest of Lizzie Borden.  Top left standing:  David, Gretta, Kyle, Redgie, Steve, Clayton, Carley, Thomas.  Seated:  Susan, Karen.


We're now two rehearsals away from opening night, and if we continue with the same level of improvement, we'll be ready.  I still feel very rough with this show; not really sure why.  It's no more difficult than work I've done in the past ...

This cast is fun to work with, and Karen is an absolute trip.  My "twisted sister."  Tonight, she entertained us during "intermission" with her one-woman stand up of the Chinese woman.  I really think she should do it for ABET's Extravaganza next year ... and watch some people faint.


Pics are compliments of Redgie.  I've really enjoyed working with him - he's taught me a lot.

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know Mr. Redgie was in the show, too. Say "howdy" to him and I'll see both of you a week from Friday! Break a leg on Opening!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much leg breaking to all. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete