Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

82 - Ready



Finally, and not a night too soon. I got through all of my scenes without a major screw-up or "oh shit" moment happening in my head. Tomorrow night is our "preview" which is the free night for family. It gives us a live audience for that last rehearsal, though I doubt if there will be 10 people there. But even 2 in the audience forces us to be on our game more.

Tomorrow, I'll be sure to run all of my scenes at least twice, and keep my head in the game while at the theatre. I think that was the other change for me tonight - when I wasn't on stage, my nose was in my script which kept my focus on the play.

Time now for some much needed rest.

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. WooHOO! Fracture a femur, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - you don't want to peak too soon, right? Splinter shins. XOXO

    ReplyDelete