Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, October 11, 2009

72 - 12 Days

Today is one of those days where finding the positive is tough. But, I have to say that this awesome cast I have the privilege of working with in After the Murders is definitely a positive. Today's rehearsal, for me, was absolutely horrendous, but the cast and director didn't give up on me even though I was. 

The pics here are from yesterday's unexpected photo shoot. These aren't the costumes we'll be wearing, but we had to wear something other than jeans and t-shirts! Oh, and that black shawl ... look familiar? Yes, it's the same shawl as I wore in Into the Woods. Kinda funny. Celia, managing director of ABET, said that if anyone saw these photos they'd think this show was a comedy because Karen and I were laughing so hard. 

Of course, I had to post a pic of two of my handsome cast mates. 

TTFN!













2 comments: