Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, October 29, 2009

90 - Almost Back



Whenever I get a cold or infection that causes me to have laryngitis, I get very nervous that my voice is not going to come back all the way, or come back to what it has been before.  It's probably an ungrounded fear, but my voice is such an important part of my life (for me) that I do get nervous.  The good thing is that most of my upper range is back.  Chest voice is still kind of rough, but I'm being good to my vocal cords and letting them continue to rest and heal.

It was nice tonight to be able to sing in some 4 part haromies.  While I'm absolutely loving doing the Murders play, I have also missed singing.  No, it's not Sondheim, and no I don't have a whole lot of singing to do in Aussie, but at least there is some.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment