Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

102 - Cookin'



I have a rare evening at home, and instead of cleaning and catching up on the mundane chores that are so easy to ignore, I spent the evening in the kitchen.  One HUGE pot of chili later (I'm talking almost 8 quarts of very condensed chili, must add liquid), and friends / family will have their containers in time for the cool spell about to visit us.  It also gives me some meals when rehearsals get a little busier again.  And yes, the chores will be there when I'm ready.  Diva and Oliver don't complain.

Speaking of the kids ... Diva has gotten a little rambunctious in getting Oliver to come in from the back yard.  Today, Oliver took a nice little tumble as they were both racing for the back door.

TTFN!

2 comments: