Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

109 - Angels With Only One Wing



Tonight, I'm taking a page from my friend Michael and writing about gratitude.  With Mother in the hospital again, I'm so, so very grateful for the friends I have in my life.  Some I've known for 30 years or more; some not even a year.  And yet they have wrapped arms of love around me and my family.  Sometimes, I'm overwhelmed with the wonderful people that are in my life.  I must have done something really good in a previous life to deserve them.

Hugs to everyone.

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other."
lucian de crescenzo

1 comment:

  1. ..and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

    ReplyDelete