Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, November 30, 2009

121 - Duct Tape


We all know that duct tape was one of the greatest inventions ever.  Forget the telephone, television, car, motorcycle, or microwave.  Duct tape surpasses those inventions, hands down.  After all, you cannot secure audio cables (to make sure no one trips over them) with a microwave!

Today was a day off for the actors, but I went down to the theatre anyway.  Caryl and others were there for dry tech, and I took the time to tape down the cables to the keyboard and amp.  Because 'they' took duct tape one step further and you can now get it in colors, me and my handy dandy roll of black duct tape were hard at work most of the afternoon.  I even used it to cover up the white writing on the backs of the amps, and secure a platform for one amp to sit on.

What would we do without duct tape?
TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. There was a MythBusters episode on JUST duct tape that I still have yet to watch all the way through. It was showing just as I left Augusta on Friday ...

    ReplyDelete