Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, November 16, 2009

108 - Someone We Like


Somehow, Diva and Oliver both ran out of food at the same time and Oliver also needed another pint of medicine.  So at lunch, I went first to PetSmart to get Diva's food, then down to Greenbrier to get Oliver's food and meds.  I walked over to the shelf to get a 20lb bag of food when Jennifer says, "No, no, wait!"  Huh?  She brought out a 20lb bag of his food with a note on it.  She says, "Happy Holidays.  The bag has a hole in it, so we can't sell it, so it's yours."  WOW.  As I was getting ready to leave, Lisa (another one of the front desk people) got off the phone and says to me, "We decided that when someone needed this and it was someone that we liked, we were just going to give it to them."

I'm glad I'm someone that they like, not only because they saved me over $45 today but because I like them too.

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. In the famous words of Major Frank Burns "It's nice to be nice to the nice."

    ReplyDelete