Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, November 2, 2009

94 - Burrito Kitty


Oliver and I had to make an unplanned trip to the vets this morning.  The office staff and techs call him the "Burrito Kitty" or "Taco Kitty" because all I do is wrap him in a towel to take him in.  I literally roll the towel around into a handle and carry it.  This pic is Oliver peeking out of the towel once I set him down in the exam room.

Of course, when Dr. G walked in and lifted the towel, Oliver promptly hissed at her.  After his procedure, he rolled in some of the leakage and stunk to high heaven.  When I went to pick him up, they had me go in the back to clean him up before taking him home.  The "Mr. Hyde" part of him comes out at the vets - they have to put a towel over the cage he's in because he constantly hisses and growls at everyone. 


As always, he was happy to come home.  While him having to have another procedure is not a positive thing, the fact that I have a wonderful vet and clinic to take him to is.  They give him the best of care even with all his noises.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment