Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, November 12, 2009

104 - Texas Rehearsal


Tonight's rehearsal was the scene's I'm in in Act II, and I got to work with Mama Key for the first time.  I like this role, and I really like that I'm singing again.  (Don't get me wrong - I LOVED doing Murders.)  So many have told me that ballads are my strength, and the solo that I have in this show is a low ballad that sits for the most part in the sweet part of my chest voice.  Even though it's not memorized yet, it felt good tonight.

And I am SO loving working with Caryl (director).  I just want to sit there and soak up everything she's saying.  Folks are going to love this show.

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait. And yes, your peeps want to hear you sing!

    ReplyDelete