Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, November 19, 2009

111 - Slow Down


Fortunately, the massive amount of email inquiries I was getting first of this week due to auditing our written business records have slowed down substantially.  Which means, so I can.  And, I could spend time in the kitchen this morning to finish my chicken stuff, pack it all up, give some to TAC, and take some down to Mother and Dad's house.  Yea!

Mother was moved out of CVU into a regular room, and she's allowed to get up and walk around.  Hopes are that she will be released on Sunday, but if not, there's always Monday.

Another positive - a new friend from the ITW cast will be joining our mis-mash of people for Thanksgiving dinner.  I'm so glad Mother didn't cancel Thanksgiving!!!!

Until tomorrow ...

1 comment:

  1. Can I ditch my family and join you guys! Enjoy the celebration!

    ReplyDelete