Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

103 - Ahhh

When we started rehearsing Murders, I needed to make an appointment with my hair dresser badly, but since we weren't using wigs and I needed to pull my hair back, I figured I could survive until now.  It was tough!  But today was the day that I was finally able to put myself in Greg's hands for 90+ minutes of pampering and checking out from the world.  He was surprised at how much I wanted taken off (it just reaches my shoulders now), but after going 5 months without a cut or highlights being touched up, I was ready for some of the weight to be gone.  I'm happy with it, and if I weren't, it grows fast. 


My friend TKJ also sent me an email with some icanhascheezburger cats, which I dearly love.  My fav is at the bottom.


TTFN!






This was my fav ........










But I had to post this too because he looks just like Spaz, my cat I lost in 2006.  He would lie on my shoulders like that too.  <3

1 comment:

  1. The new "do" looks great and so does Greg!! HELLO, Greg!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete