Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Saturday, November 21, 2009

113 - Rogue Cat



I've been letting Oliver in the back yard for a while now that it's fenced in.  He doesn't try to jump the chain link, though sometimes he does climb the privacy part.  If he climbs the privace fence, he heads for the roof, so I just have to get him down.  Not a big deal.  Well, I've had a couple piece of firewood blocking the gate where he can just walk between the gate and the fence post (of the chain link fence).  Evidently, the fire wood had fallen down or he pulled it down because this morning he waltzed right out.  For 4 hours he was gone.  The positive - he came back home w/out a scratch on him and it was before I had to leave for rehearsal.

Trust me - for now the pieces of firewood are bunjied to the fence and soon I'll put a more permanent block up.  I value my boy too much to have him getting out!

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Scary! Glad he's home safe, the bad boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are sneaky little devils! You made it worth his while to come back home.

    ReplyDelete