Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Friday, March 5, 2010

215 - Winning Wednesday

Limelight Theatre has been using Facebook to promote their shows, and in my opinion, doing an awesome job of it.  They have what they call "Winning Wednesdays" where they'll post a trivia question about the current show.  First one to answer correctly gets 2 comp tickets.  Their current show is James and the Giant Peach by their KidzfACTory.  I didn't want to go, but I thought it would be awesome if I could get tickets for our young lead from Aussie Song.  Sure enough, I was quick draw on Wednesday, and SL and her mom or dad will be enjoying the show on Friday night.  That makes me smile.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment