Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, March 14, 2010

225 - Smoky Mountain Rain


The sun was out for maybe the first couple of hours this morning, then the clouds moved in and it's been raining on and off since then.  That's ok.  I'm still nursing a very sore tooth, so being "forced" to stay inside and not do much of anything ... I'll take that as a positive.

The top pic ... I took that Friday morning on my way to Johnson City.  It was shortly after 7am, just a mile or so outside of Smoky Mountain National Park. 

The bottom pic ... I took that Friday afternoon coming back into Pigeon Forge on I-40.  Hit a wall of water shortly after that.

Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment