Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, March 7, 2010

219 - Phase IV


Last August (8/22/09 Blog), I managed to get into the 3'x5' back storage room.  Then on 9/19/09 (Blog "Phase II"), I cleaned the room out, sorted through everything in there, pitched a lot of it and kept only what I needed to keep.  Phase III was to paint, and Phase IV was to empty the storage shelves in my front room, move them to the storage room, and re-organize.  Last week, I got the room painted; today, the shelves were moved and the room re-organized.  I still need to get shelves for the other side so I can store even more "stuff".  Fortunately, not much was left in the front room. Yes, more work needs to be done in the front room ... but all of that has to wait until I get home from TN.

The other big positive today - Lady Vols won the SEC Tournament.  They should definately be a number 1 seed in the NCAA women's tournament.  March madness will begin soon!!!

TTFN!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment