Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Thursday, March 11, 2010

220 - Roll Camera


I feel groggy and weary and tragic
Punchy and bleary and fresh out of magic
But alive, but alive, but alive!


It doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing at the theatre, I feel alive.  Monday had been a hard day, and that night, I was going to video the run through of "Home Games" at ABET.  Becky said they were starting at 7; they started at 8.  It was 11pm before I got out of there, but it was ok ... I was at the theatre.  ABET lost their videographer and Bryan had been doing it for them.  I told Celia that I'd be glad to give Bryan a break from it if I wasn't involved in a different show.  If I was going to do this, though, I was going to do it right - Monday's video was so I could study their entrances and blocking, make notes and plan the video.  One of my pet peeves is videographers who miss entrances or where a scene moves because they don't do their homework.

There is definately something magic about theatre....

TTFN!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment