Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, March 14, 2010

224 - You Can't Numb Red Pigs


On my dad's side of the family, I only have 3 cousins.  On a good year, I see them a couple of times, typically Spring and Autumn when the family gather's in TN for motorcycle riding.  It's unusual, though, to see all 3 in a week, in different locations, and most importantly, to have some one-on-one time wtih them. 

After the unsuccessful attempts to get my tooth to completely numb, we went out to lunch.  The restaurant is called "The Red Pig."  Not part of a chain, and great food.  A man greeted us at the door, shook our hands and thanked us for coming in.  Mike did have to laugh at me while I tried to bite into a sandwich with my left jaw being completely numb.  Gave up and just ate the pulled pork with a fork. :-)

When looking for a picture to go with this blog, I searched for my cousin, Mike, along with denistry and Johnson City.  Low and behold, his actual picture popped up, so WTH, I figured I'd post it.  I'll be seeing more of him this upcoming week, and hopefully, everything will go well.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment