Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

228 - You're How Old???


After fighting pain for months, then Mike not being able to get everything to numb up properly last week, today was finally the day for the root canal.  After the Endo looked at the x-rays, he determined that both 18 and 19 needed a root canal.  He said to do them both today, it would probably take about 2 and a half hours.  4 hours later, he and 2 assistants finally finished.

Positives.  Yes, there are positives.  I no longer have pain from the infected pulp.  No doubt I will be hurting pretty badly tomorrow after 4 hours of work, but that will go away.  The folks at the Endo's office were very nice and gentle.  They told me that I was the first patient who had a 'double' in the last 6 months or more that wasn't crying by the end ... part of that was their help.

Oh, and the "You're How Old?" title of the blog .... when the receptionist put my information in their system, my birthdate was messed up.  Joanne looked over and said, "There's no way you're 109 year's old, but that's what the screen says."  I couldn't wise crack back because they already had the rubber dam in my mouth.  I had to hold up the number of fingers to tell her my birthdate.

Everything, no matter what, can have some positive in it; you just have to look hard enough.
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment