Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, March 29, 2010

241 - I Know Things Now


You move just a finger, say the slightest word,
Somethings bound to linger ... Be heard

This Monday's positive - the last night of bowling.  I told my team tonight that I would not be bowling with the league next season.  Why?  It's a LONG season - 26 weeks; that's more than 6 months because we take 3 weeks off for Christmas.  I also miss singing, so am thinking about auditioning for a group.  Add to that the expense ($15 a night), and it's time to put away the ball for a while.  I did let them know that I'll be glad to sub next season when they need someone and will still sponsor the team.  Nice people, but it's time to move on.

And why is Into the Woods my photo for this blog.  Because, 1 year ago today I swallowed my nerves and went to Theatre Jax to audition.  Around 10 that night, ML called to offer me the opportunity to be in the show.  All shows make an impact, but this one seemed to make a bigger one than others.  I met a lot of great people, and made some wonderful, lasting friendships.  Without a doubt, that experience will always hold a special place in my heart.

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, the auditions were a YEAR AGO?
    <3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete