Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, March 22, 2010

234 - Snow!



Coming up to Tennessee in mid-March, the last thing I expected to see was snow flurries.  I knew the temps were going to drop today, but the forecast was not calling for flurries.  Imagine my surprise when I saw these little white things floating through the air!  It is still too warm for the snow to stick, at least here at the house.  Lunch time, though, found Diva and I heading up to the top of Foothills Parkway to see if there was any accumulation there.  See pics.

The other very positive for today is that Mother came through her wrist surgery well.  That's a very, very good thing.

TTFN!

We're glad the bears are still hibernating!

No comments:

Post a Comment