Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

186 - Dr. G



“The best doctor in the world is a veterinarian.
He can't ask his patients what is the matter -- he's got to just know.” 
Will Rogers


This morning, Diva had to get her shots.  Unlike Oliver, Diva loves to go to the vet.  Everyone loves on her, and she almost ignores the check up because a tech is sitting on the floor holding her in her lap and scratching her chest and rump.  Diva just eats it all up.

I count myself very fortunate to have Dr. Goricki to take care of Diva and Oliver.  I almost left Greenbriar Animal Clinic before Dr. G started working there because they're so expensive.  But the caring, practical approach she has for my furry kids ... it's worth the extra cost.  I don't think Oliver would have made it this long in his life without her research and care.

To top it off, Dr. G is a theatre lover.  She brought 14 of her family to see Into The Woods.  We have swapped NYC stories and she always wants to know what's going on in community theatre.  Thanks to Diva's appointment this morning, Dr. G may be taking her family to see Oliver.

Tonight, I'll take 2 Benadryl at bedtime for seasonal allergies, and I'll give Diva 2 Benadryl for some skin issues.  And Diva needs to lose a few pounds.  Guess she is my kid!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment