Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Monday, February 15, 2010

199 - The Bye Team



I didn't pre-bowl this week because the pot of winnings was up over $700.  Wanted to have a chance at that.  (They sell tickets each league night.  If your ticket is drawn AND you then bowl a strike, you win the entire pot.)  As much as the late nights bug me, I figured maybe getting a chance at $700 was worth it.  Good fortune was smiling on me tonight, not for the pot, but for bowling.  We have an uneven number of teams so each Monday, one team has no opponent.  Tonight was our night!  I was home shortly after 8:30pm.  Whoo Hoo!  To top it off, I bowled a 152, 103 (no clue what's up with my middle game) and a 149.  Now that's a positive night.

TTFN!

This literally made me bust out laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment