Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Sunday, February 14, 2010

198 - A Reading


Today, I had my first psychic reading.  The medium, who has an impressive resume, knew very little about me, and yet she said some things that were absolutely amazing.  I have a cassette of the 1/2 hour reading, but here are some snippets of what I recall.

She knew I'd be travelling sometime soon to a place where Native American beliefs were prevalent.  She actually said Wyoming, which is where I'm going in July.

She asked if my mother was overweight or had ever been overweight.  I said no.  She said that she was being shown complications in the heart area, clots, but was told to tell me to rest assured that it was not her time to cross over.  If you've read my previous blogs, you'll know that my mother had just these issues in December.

She said there was a home where I would live one day and be very comfortable - in the foothills, Blue Ridge Mountains, mentioned Cherokee, NC.  Well, my folk's home is in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains, but on the TN side.

There was a lot of other stuff that pertained to things I've been thinking about quite often but have shared with NO ONE.  I look forward to transcribing the cassette so I can meditate on what she said.  I also hope to have another session with her sometime in the future.  It was a very hopeful and reassuring experience.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment