Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

201 - Kids


I spent the kids Christmas gift card to PetSmart for them today.  Just didn't have time to take Diva in to let her do her own shopping, and she doesn't have any sense of how much she's allowed to spend anyway.  Diva was thrilled with her new squeeky today, which is really LOUD.  Oliver likes his catnip toy as well.  Hopefully, he won't throw this one off his tower at the pup.

I'm proud of Oliver too.  He's my 3rd cat that has learned to sit when he gets a treat.  (With one of my former cats, my vet asked if I had cats or dogs when my cat actually sat in the exam room to get a treat from her.)  And he's learned to ring the chimes hanging on the sliding door handle when he wants to go outside.  He's consistent - if I'm not paying attention or am where I can't see him, I hear the chimes ring and he's sitting there by the door waiting.

I love this picture of Oliver curled up under his lamp (for warmth).

No comments:

Post a Comment