Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

185 - Multi-Tasking



It was a pretty negative Monday.  Fought a foul mood most of the day; nothing seemed to really break through that.  Had to make a chiro appt, so I didn't get to pre-bowl.  That meant I had a choice to make - not go, which meant my team would then take 10 pins below my average for every game, or go but have another late night.  I decided to go.  That did nothing to help my foul mood.  What typically takes us 2 and a half hours to do, took us over 3 and a half.

So, my positive for Monday .... multi-tasking.  I took my monologue, my book, and notes for tap with me last night.  While sitting there waiting for my next turn to bowl, my feet were doing tap steps.  One of the women on the other team looked at me and said, "What are you doing?"  "Why, tapping; what else?!"  Read through my monologue a few times, and read a bit of my book.  I tried very hard to shake the rotten mood. 

Still trying to shake it ....
TTFN!


1 comment:

  1. The arts have a funny way of clearing our mind and getting us back on track!

    ReplyDelete