Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.


Friday, February 5, 2010

189 - Two Scoops of Love



Today was a day for visiting ... both lunch and early evening.  After work, I headed over to the rehab center to spend some time with MRM.  She developed pneumonia while there and hadn't been eating much, so I figured strawberry cheesecake ice cream was in order.  Stopped at Baskin Robins to pick up 2 scoops for her.  Dinner was already finished by the time I arrived, so it was perfect time for dessert.  We chatted and caught up.  She ate 1 scoop then said she'd save the rest for later.  But, as I was getting ready to leave, she decided it was time to finish it.  I took that to be a good sign.  She's working her rehab as hard as she possibly can, but the body has its own time-clock.  Am beseeching the Universe to help her along as quickly as possible.

Lunch was with LCB, ACB and the grandparents.  I hadn't seen ACB in about a month, and let me tell you - they grow fast!  I didn't hear many words that I understood, but from what LCB says, his vocabulary is growing.  He's definately harder to entertain, though.  We were fortunate to have most of the sports end of the Ale House to ourselves.  One of the funniest parts was when a couple with a little girl, probably between 2 and 3, walked by.  ACB watched her come towards him, then whipped around to watch her walk away.  Uh huh!  That boy's lookin' already!

Time to relax on a Friday evening.  Long, busy, FUN day tomorrow.
TTFN!




1 comment: